Glavel, Inc. is looking to expand the capabilities of our capable team in Burlington VT. If you’re interested in working for a purpose-driven, entrepreneurial organization in the early startup phase, this is the place for you. Find available positions below.
The Glavel sales and marketing team is seeking a results-oriented, driven Sales Coordinator. This role will be responsible for facilitating sales activities while supporting the VP of Sales and Marketing as needed. The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, willing to tackle difficult problems, and ambitious in drive to improve the built environment. The Sales Coordinator will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing, and will coordinate with the Plant Manager and Business Administrator.
- Source new leads based on current sales strategy
- Process and qualify leads as they enter the system
- Undertake lead research prior to calls and contact
- Educate leads on technical product specs and related installation best practices
- Develop account intelligence and identify proximal opportunities
- Work with the VP of Sales to generate targeted prospecting lists
- Contribute to sales and marketing insight reporting
- Resolve customer issues, concerns, and problems to satisfaction
- Maintain accurate customer records within company CRM
- Oversee orders from purchase order to installation
- Work with logistics subcontractors to process deliveries and coordination
- Adhere to company code of advocacy for environmental and social stewardship
- 2-5 years experience in sales/marketing, construction management, sales, or other related fields
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Proficiency with Pipedrive or related CRM, PandaDoc, and Google Analytics, or related software
- Proven sales record with relevant products or services
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with client base and sales channels
- Knowledge of high performance building systems and construction practices, including Passive House, LEED, Net Zero, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in hybrid environment
- Demonstrated interest for environmental and social stewardship
- Strong understanding of emerging trends in the residential, commercial, and civil construction sectors in North America
Role and Responsibilities
- Operate and monitor manufacturing equipment in the production of foam glass aggregate. Processes to include crushed glass cleaning, glass powder ball mill, material blending and furnace operation.
- Execute raw material storage and staging utilizing electric forklift.
- Operate telehandler for aggregate transport, storage, bagging and truck loading
- Execute daily standard machine & facilities maintenance functions – clean & inspect, minor machine/system adjustments & repairs, facility housekeeping
- Perform routine finished product Quality Control including sample collection, preparation, analysis and documentation.
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures (PPE, equipment, facility, etc.)
- Any additional tasked deemed fitting to the efficient operation of the facility.
- Provide back-up to Team Lead as required
- Reports to Plant Manager
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent (preferred, not required)
Effective communication skills
Mechanical & electrical aptitude
Forklift/heavy equipment driving experience
Highly self-motivated with the ability to work within a team
Physical & Environmental
Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Duties include indoor and outdoor work regardless of inclement weather.
Work may entail both sitting and standing for extended periods.
Environment may include dust, loud machinery, and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Glavel is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful
discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national
origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other
applicable status protected by state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based
on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has
the purpose or effect of substantially interfering with an individual’s work performance or creating an
intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including
managers, supervisors, co-workers and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors and
consultants. This policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment as well as the use
of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions
such as promotions, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Glavel shall take affirmative action to ensure applicants and employees are treated without regard to
race, religion, color, age, marital status, disability, sex or national origin in all employment actions
including, but not limited to recruiting and selection; promotions; demotions and transfers; rates of pay
and other forms of compensation; selection for company sponsored training; and layoffs or other
terminations of employment.
Glavel will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities and
employees whose work requirements interfere with a religious belief unless doing so would result in an
undue hardship to Glavel or cause direct threat to health or safety.